EXCITING OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE START - FULL TIME - EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - KNOWLEDGE OF EXCEL IS A MUST.
We are an online retailer that has been trading for over 9 years, a team of 12 we are looking to add a 13th person to our thriving business. We sell a variety of products including mobile phone / tablet accessories, partyware, gifts and seasonal items.
The role is mainly focused on creating listings to the various platforms we sell on. This will include taking pictures, editing pictures, using Excel to add descriptions and details and finally publishing our adverts for customers to see. You will also have to keep an eye on old listings to ensure they are competitively priced to ensure stock turnover.
Big bonus for you if you have knowledge with car parts
- Customer service answering phone calls and taking orders
- Able to read and write English to a high standard and also speak good English
- Highly organised individual who can work to specific guidelines and deadlines, maintaining a high throughput
- Previous experience in making listings on both eBay and Amazon
- Previous experience within an online retailer
- Excel - must be efficient in using excel files and basic excel functions
- Photoshop Experience - Changing colours of items, experience working with multiple layers, batch processing images, taking pictures of products
Desired but not necessary
- Experience with the Linnworks Platform - listing inventory, managing inventory and processing orders
Due to high application levels we will only contact candidates we would like to see for interview. To apply for this role, please send CV, covering letter, availability to work/notice period. We are based in Southall, West London.
Job Type: Full-time 9.30am - 6pm Monday to Friday - Overtime also available.
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 Depending on experience
Bonuses: Available when targets are hit - upto £2000 per annum