Jark is now recruiting Healthcare Assistants to work with several clients in and around Southend on Sea. Our clients provide service for the elderly in the community and in care homes.
The ideal person would be passionate about giving emotional support and encouragement to our clients, promote independent living and maintain their dignity and privacy. The job involves heavy lifting, personal care and medication administration. The ideal candidate would also have a minimum of 6 months’ care experience in the UK.
What we offer:
• Flexible shifts – Monday to Sunday, days or nights – you choose your availability
• The same perks as being contracted by a company i.e. holiday pay, sick pay, bank holiday rate on certain sites
• Free uniform
• Practical and online training with certificates
• Weekly salary
Documents required from the successful candidate:
• Current Enhanced DBS Certificate Registered on the Update Service or applicant will need to apply for a new DBS at cost of the applicant
• 2 proofs of address dated in the last 3 months
• Proof of photo ID/right to work in the UK if applicable
• References to cover 3 years’ work history
Salary is dependent on experience, shifts worked, and on the particular clients you would be working with.
If the above mentioned are something you are looking for, give us a phone call at our Southend branch for further details about our jobs.
Phone number: 1702339444
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.